The Very Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Simply Diego's in Albuquerque, NM. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (505) 990-0099 to get more information!
I brought my dog, Cheddar, in for the self-serve dog wash. The associates were kind and helpful. There was a nice selection of shampoo and conditioner, dry towels, brushes, and a dryer right next to the tub. Great selection of treats and toys for an after-bath reward!
Always friendly and helpful
Went in for the very first time today looking for a healthier diet for my two cats. The staff was so knowledgeable and took time to answer all my questions. And not to mention we got to meet THE Diego and, let me tell you, he's a real looker. :) We've found our new pet supply store.
Great little store. L.O.T.S of goodies for the puppers: everything from toys to chewables, kibbles to vitamins, leashes and collars to tags. They also have a kick-butt DIY wash tub has a hydraulic lift!!!! Puppy goes in, you press a button and up goes the tub! They have shampoo and conditioner available along with some grooming tools (if you forget to bring your own). Towels are provided, as well. In addition: you may get to meet Diego the cool dog who hangs out there!❤️ Also: locally owned!
Great service and great prices! They have a wide variety of options here, glad I found it!